Re: A Plumber???s Wish List for Linux

From: Andrew G. Morgan
Date: Tue Oct 11 2011 - 11:49:17 EST

The benefit of Kai Gai's patch was that it exported the actual names
of the capabilities rather than have them only stored in libcap.

It is possible to use CAP_IS_SUPPORTED(cap) (in libcap-2.21) to figure
out the maximum capability supported by the running kernel.

https://sites.google.com/site/fullycapable/release-notes-for-libcap

Cheers

Andrew