Re: [PULL] drm-intel-fixes (drm/i915 driver)

From: Woody Suwalski
Date: Thu Oct 06 2011 - 19:02:58 EST

Keith Packard wrote:
On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 10:12:57 -0700, Linus Torvalds<torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[drm:ironlake_update_pch_refclk] *ERROR* enabling SSC on PCH
Thanks. I've got a patch series that fixes a pile of refclk bugs which
is still out for review that should fix this. This error should be
harmless, but still..

And what about blanking (black screen) issue reported Sep21?
I confirm that disabling the blanking e.g. commenting out
/* intel_panel_set_backlight(dev, 0); */
in intel_panel.c is somehow working on EeePC as well as Dell machine.

I guess Linus has stopped using EeePCs ;-)

Woody