Re: çå: çå: çå: 3.1-rc6+ rtl8192se issue

From: Larry Finger
Date: Wed Oct 05 2011 - 22:37:58 EST

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.On 10/05/2011 10:15 AM, Borislav Petkov wrote:

Ok, I can cautiosly say now that after a couple days of running the
Realtek version that the box runs just fine, no hiccups whatsoever.

Larry, you said in an earlier mail that you've gone through the
rtl8192se changes and weren't optimistic with the attached diff you sent
me. What about the rtlwifi changes, is there something in Realtek's
version which is missing upstream that would cause the sluggishness?

I have been going though the differences between the 06/20/2011 and 08/16/2011 drivers and making those changes to the kernel drivers. Could you please apply the 5 attached patches to the wireless-testing tree and see if your sluggishness is fixed?

Thanks,

Larry