Re: [dm-devel] Block regression since 3.1-rc3

From: Jeff Moyer
Date: Mon Oct 03 2011 - 10:44:14 EST

Christophe Saout <christophe@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> I think you guys should know - maybe you have an idea or have something
> for me to test. I would have tried to file a bug somewhere, but half of
> the infrastructure is down at the moment.

You didn't include the top few lines which tell us what went wrong. I
tried to reproduce this myself, but I ran into other issues with GFS2.
Anyway, it would help a great deal if you could retrigger the failure
and provide the full failure output. You can get that by issuing the
'dmesg' command and redirecting it to a file. And please CC me on any
future correspondences on this issue.

Thanks!
Jeff