regmap module_put usage.

From: Jonathan Cameron
Date: Mon Sep 05 2011 - 08:47:07 EST

Hi Mark,

I'm playing around with converting an IIO driver over to regmap
(to get a feel for when it makes sense and when it doesn't).

Right now, calling regmap_exit() results in a module_put of the
regmap-spi module which never has a module_get and hence it's
module use count wraps around and all hell breaks loose?

Am I missing something about where that get should occur?

It's entirely plausible I just have a local bug but I right
now I can't see how the logic is supposed to function!

Thanks,

Jonathan