Re: [GIT PULL] ext4 fixes for 3.1-rc5

From: Ted Ts'o
Date: Sat Sep 03 2011 - 14:17:35 EST

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 05:42:33PM -0400, Ted Ts'o wrote:

> I just realized I forgot to include the BZ URL in the commit
> description; sigh, sorry about that. Would you prefer that I ammend
> the commit and send you a new pull request?

Hi Linus,

So I never got a reply about whether you wanted me to commend the
commit to include the Kernel Bugzilla. If you didn't pull from the
for_linus branch, please do so now to get the following commit. It is
also tagged with the signed tag for_linus-20110902, and has the commit
id dc993e2060f0f. If you have, no worries. The only difference was in
the commit description where I added the URL of the Kernel Bugzilla.

Thanks,

- Ted

Jiaying Zhang (1):
ext4: remove i_mutex lock in ext4_evict_inode to fix lockdep complaining

fs/ext4/ext4.h | 1 +
fs/ext4/inode.c | 3 ---
fs/ext4/page-io.c | 18 +++++++++++++++++-