RE: using mce_inject I get: RIP 10:<ffffffffa012c909>{ttm_bo_unref+0xf/0x45 [ttm]}

From: Luck, Tony
Date: Tue Aug 23 2011 - 16:15:48 EST

> its easily fixable, but not sure its a good idea due to bisect going
> through commits(afraid I might go astray with the bisect if I add any
> patches).

Rather than fixing a bad build - you can try moving to a nearby commit
(use "gitk" to get a view of the structure around the commit that git
bisect suggested). In the early stages of a bisection, it doesn't really
matter much if you build the mid-point that bisect provided, or some
nearby on - just be sure to mark good/bad the commit you actually built.

-Tony