Re: Oops in minixfs_statfs

From: Josh Boyer
Date: Thu Aug 18 2011 - 18:24:19 EST

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 10:16:20PM +0100, Al Viro wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 05:13:21PM -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
>
> > + if (blocks != blocks_needed)
> > + blocks = blocks_needed;
>
> ????

Er.. yeah. That's a left over from before I moved some verification
into fill_super, and then it got simplified to the point of being
utterly stupid. It's been a long day.

I guess I could either just reassign sbi->s_[iz]map_blocks right then
and truly ignore the extra block, or just always pass the calculated
blocks_needed to count_free. Which would you prefer?

josh