3.1-rc2 boot crashs

From: werner
Date: Wed Aug 17 2011 - 02:48:19 EST

3.1-rc1 and 2 crash during boot, within 1 sec after starting (screen stays black, harddisk lamp stops to blink, no error messg obtainable). That's with the allyes config, which with 3.0.1 , 3.0.2 don't have any problems (3.0.2 i compiled today too and it runs normally). To avoid that this problem continues long time until corrected, I advice, although I cannot help with an error message. Who want can give me suggestions what to disable.
wl
---
Professional hosting for everyone - http://www.host.ru