APEI: Can not request iomem region for GARs

From: Pavel Ivanov
Date: Tue Aug 16 2011 - 23:44:12 EST

Ever since I switched from kernel 2.6.38 to 3.0 and later versions I
always get the following error message on each boot:

[ 2.844242] APEI: Can not request iomem region
<00000000bf7b522a-00000000bf7b522c> for GARs.

If it was only in dmesg I wouldn't even notice it. But it's always
printed on the console which is kind of annoying.
I don't quite understand what this message is about and couldn't find
anything on the internet. Does this message mean some error that I
could fix? If no, is there any way I can suppress it (besides lowering
the error level of messages printed on console, of course)?

The full dmesg is in attachment if you need it.

Thank you,
Pavel