Re: Fix refcounting in hugetlbfs quota handling

From: Andrew Barry
Date: Tue Aug 16 2011 - 13:46:44 EST

It is not a unique KVM problem. We saw the race while doing large async rDMA in
our network driver, but I can imagine it happening with a slow NFS server, or
other DMA that could complete after umount.

What I need, in order to push this upstream, is:
1. For you to light a fire under my feet to get this going. (done)
2. For you all to review the patch and let me know if I've missed anything.
Patch RFC coming ASAP.

-Andrew Barry