initcall dependency problem (ns vs. threads)

From: Vasiliy Kulikov
Date: Mon Aug 01 2011 - 14:02:07 EST

Hi,

There were reported problems with recent shm changes, by Manuel
Lauss (on MIPS), Richard Weinberger (on UML), and Marc Zyngier (on ARM).

https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/8/1/149
https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/8/1/162
https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/8/1/210

The problem became visible on this patch:

commit 5774ed014f02120db9a6945a1ecebeb97c2acccb