Broke affinity for irq %i

From: Jean Delvare
Date: Mon Jun 27 2011 - 07:54:24 EST

Hi all,

Could someone familiar with function arch/x86/kernel/irq.c:fixup_irqs()
please add log levels to messages "Broke affinity for irq %i\n" and
"Cannot set affinity for irq %i\n"? As I put a few cores offline today
because of high temperature (not sure if it really helps, but that's a
different story) I got the following messages in my kernel log:

Broke affinity for irq 72
Broke affinity for irq 71
Broke affinity for irq 75
Broke affinity for irq 74

Due to the lack of log level for these messages, I have no idea if
there is something really wrong that I should report, or if this is a
mere informational message, or even a debug message which shouldn't be
printed at all by default. I would like this to be clarified.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare