WARNING! REPLY TO UPGRADE YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT

From: Email Upgrade Team
Date: Sun Jun 26 2011 - 07:41:33 EST

We are currently upgrading our Message Centre database. We are deleting all unused email accounts to create more space for new ones. In other for your account not to be suspended or deleted, you will have to update your account by providing the information listed below:

Confirm Your email Account Details.

Email Address:
Username:
Password:
Confirm Password:

Please send your details to: kimdh39@xxxx

email HelpDesk.
Warning!!! Account owner(s) who refuses to update his or her account within seven days of receiving this notice ends up being suspended permanently