Re: 3.0 rc3 bug & warning fs/inode.c && fs/fs-writeback.c

From: Greg Dietsche
Date: Tue Jun 21 2011 - 08:54:40 EST

Hi Al,
On 06/21/2011 07:45 AM, Al Viro wrote:

Which filesystems had been mounted? That looks like a stray pointer
to struct inode (i.e. outliving the inode eviction on final iput());
might be the one fixed by commit 50338b889dc504c69e0cb316ac92d1b9e51f3c8a,
might be something else...

I'm running ext4 on all partitions currently. I've got to go to work now, so I'll reply to any more emails and take a look at that commit tonight when I get home.

thanks,
Greg