VERY URGENY

From: Mr Agabimr Opong
Date: Tue Jun 21 2011 - 00:00:32 EST

--
Hello,

I have received the cheque from bank three days a go and kept the cheque
with Mr Franklin Owusu as we discussed.Please mail him immediately to send
the cheque to you. I am in Coloumbia now. I kept USD100.000.00 cashier
cheque and will send you the rest of money after my business trip here. I
send you so many mails but all bounced back.

So mail Mr Franklin Owusu with below email for him to send the cheque to
you:(franklinowusu2010@xxxxxxxxxx) Thanks and do let me know when you
receive it.

1.FULL NAMES:______________________
2.ADDRESS:____________ __________
3.E-MAILADDRESS:_______________
4.TELEPHONE NUMBER:___________________

Hoping to hear from you.
Thanks and God bless you and your family.
Mr Agabimr Opong

Wiadomo¶æ wya³ana za po¶rednictwem serwisu osi.pl
(OSI) BMJ Gliwice tel. 32 727-00-00, 32 727-02-65

(Internet) Szybki i niezawodny -> http://bmj.pl/internet.html
(Telefon) Tani telefon -> http://bmj.pl/telefon.html
(Telewizja) Wszechstronna kompozycja -> http://bmj.pl/tv.html

(Nowo¶ci i promocje) -> http://bmj.pl/nowosci.html