Re: m68k: Convert to genirq (WIP)

From: Geert Uytterhoeven
Date: Sun Jun 19 2011 - 09:37:17 EST

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 13:19, Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> BUG_ON(!irqs_disabled()) triggers as flags is 0x2619 there.
>
> Which is correct, since arch_local_irq_disable would set it to 2719.
> You need to find out why arch_local_irq_disable wasn't called.

I don't think we ever explicitly disable interrupts in interrupt handlers.
The CPU disables all interupts of the same or lower level anyway.
As all Atari interrupts (except for hblank and vblank) run at level 6,
this is why flags & 0x700 == 0x600 above.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

            Geert

             Â Â -- Linus Torvalds