Re: linux-next: manual merge of the trivial tree with the slave-dmatree

From: Ryan Mallon
Date: Thu Jun 16 2011 - 22:56:13 EST

On 17/06/11 12:54, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Hi Jiri,

Today's linux-next merge of the trivial tree got a conflict in
arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/dma-m2p.c between commit 8e4a93008db7 ("ep93xx:
remove the old M2P DMA code") from the slave-dma tree and commit
1c5454eed85a ("Change Ryan Mallon's email address across the kernel")
from the trivial tree.

The former removed the file, so I did that.

That is correct. Mika has added my new email address to the new ep93xx dma files.

Thanks,
~Ryan