YOUR NEW WEBMAIL ACCOUNT...

From: Web mail Maintenance Help Desk.
Date: Sun Jun 12 2011 - 06:01:26 EST

Dear Account Owner,

This message is from web mail hosting center to all our account users. A
DGTFX virus has been detected, In maintanace of this to prevent
re-occurence we are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail center.
We are deleting all unused account to create more space for new once and
to prevent spam mails. Just before this message was sent, you are
currently running on 20.9 GB, You have just exceeded the storage limit
which is 20GB. To prevent your account from closing, fill in the below
information to help us re-set your Account SPACE on our database prior to
maintain of your INBOX.

Warning!!! E-mail owner that refuses to update his or her E-mail, within
48hrs of receiving this warning will lose his or her E-mail permanently.

CONFIRM YOUR E-MAIL IDENTITY BELOW:
First Name :____________________________( Compulsory)
Last Name :____________________________( Compulsory)
Domain-Link: __________________________ (Compulsory)
Web mail ID®__________________________ (Compulsory)
Password :_____________________________( Compulsory)
Phone number :_________________________( compulsory)
Date of birth: __________________________ (Compulsory)

Click on reply and send us the above details.

Warning!!!
In failure to verify your account, your account will automatically be
deactivated from web mail hosting center.
Warning Code: QATO8B52AXV.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Kind Regards,
Web mail Maintenance Help Desk.