Temporary Fund Keeping

From: abignn
Date: Fri Jun 10 2011 - 08:40:19 EST

Temporary Fund Keeping

I am representing the interest of a developing country nationale who
wants to move funds he deposited in Spain to a private account in
another country so as to keep the money away and safe for two years
only. After this period, the money will be transfered to the country
where an onward investment will be carried out with it.

This assistance is legitimate and my client is willing to give out
some reward. If you are willing to assist in this transaction, please,
contact me so as to provide you with more details.

Regards

Dominique Ary
(Finance And Investment Attorney)
Madrid, Spain