Re: [patch 0/8] mm: memcg naturalization -rc2

From: Rik van Riel
Date: Wed Jun 08 2011 - 21:14:10 EST

On 06/01/2011 08:35 PM, Greg Thelen wrote:
On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 4:52 PM, Hiroyuki Kamezawa
<kamezawa.hiroyuki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

1. No more conflict with Ying's work ?
Could you explain what she has and what you don't in this v2 ?
If Ying's one has something good to be merged to your set, please
include it.

2. it's required to see performance score in commit log.

3. I think dirty_ratio as 1st big patch to be merged. (But...hmm..Greg ?
My patches for asynchronous reclaim is not very important. I can rework it.

I am testing the next version (v8) of the memcg dirty ratio patches. I expect
to have it posted for review later this week.

Sounds like you guys might need a common git tree to
cooperate on memcg work, and not step on each other's
toes quite as often :)

A git tree has the added benefit of not continuously
trying to throw out each other's work, but building
on top of it.

--
All rights reversed