Re: OOPS after connection Droids MuIn USB display

From: Greg KH
Date: Tue May 10 2011 - 14:40:13 EST

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 08:25:50PM +0200, Erik Slagter wrote:
> >>And now my big question is, can this be fixed upstream? ;-)
> >Yes, if someone sends us a patch :)
>
> Hi Greg,
>
> Maxin John has been so kind as to make a patch which I tested and
> tweaked a tiny bit. The attached patch set should do the trick. Does
> this suffice this way?

It's a great start, yes. But could you take a look at the file,
Documentation/Submitting patches and resend it in the format described
there so that I could apply it?

Hint, you need a good description of what the patch does, a
signed-off-by: line, perhaps a tested-by line, and the patch at the
correct level so it can be applied from the root of the kernel tree.

Can you try doing this?

thanks,

greg k-h