Re: OOPS after connection Droids MuIn USB display

From: Erik Slagter
Date: Sun May 08 2011 - 03:45:25 EST

On 07-05-11 22:02, Greg KH wrote:
On Sat, May 07, 2011 at 09:02:49AM +0200, Erik Slagter wrote:
And now my big question is, can this be fixed upstream? ;-)

Yes, if someone sends us a patch :)

Somehow I knew where this was going to :-/ I can happily make a clean patch that makes this device work, but as I am almost completely in the dark as whether what I am doing, it will probably break any other device and also fix it in the wrong way as well. I've had patches rejected for the same reasons in the past...