Re: various vmbus review comments

From: Greg KH
Date: Tue May 03 2011 - 18:08:50 EST

On Tue, May 03, 2011 at 09:00:01PM +0000, KY Srinivasan wrote:
> You had also suggested that I should ask for a community review once
> you had had applied my last set of patches. Now that you have applied
> all my patches, should I formally ask for this review?

I said something like "after my review comments are all handled". It
wouldn't make much sense for more review when these comments aren't
handled yet, right (note, some of these were made previously, so I
wasn't the first to say them.)

How about when I am happy, then we ask everyone else? I have a feeling
that will take a while anyway :)

thanks,

greg k-h