[GIT PULL] block IO bits for 2.6.39-rc

From: Jens Axboe
Date: Wed Apr 20 2011 - 07:59:47 EST

Hi Linus,

- Fix a long standing bug in CFQ that assumes that read_lock() implies
rcu_read_lock() as well. No known cases of this hitting (it would have
to be a lucky punch during IO scheduler switch), but a bug none the
less.

- Get rid of QUEUE_FLAG_REENTER. I know you love it, but it must go.
SCSI unconditionally does async queue runs, in most cases they don't
even need to do that. I'll pass a patch through James to correct that.

- Two buglets in the block sysfs code, missing cleanup on error and code
clarification change.

- blk_flush_plug_list() is no longer used externally, it's only called
by schedule(). So we can kill the export now.

Please pull!

git://git.kernel.dk/linux-2.6-block.git for-linus

Jens Axboe (4):
block: kill blk_flush_plug_list() export
cfq-iosched: read_lock() does not always imply rcu_read_lock()
block: get rid of QUEUE_FLAG_REENTER
block: remove stale kerneldoc member from __blk_run_queue()

Liu Yuan (1):
block, blk-sysfs: Fix an err return path in blk_register_queue()

Tao Ma (1):
block: Remove the extra check in queue_requests_store

block/blk-core.c | 13 ++-----------
block/blk-sysfs.c | 8 +++++---
block/blk.h | 1 -
block/cfq-iosched.c | 20 ++++++--------------