xilinx linux-next tree addition request

From: John Linn
Date: Fri Mar 25 2011 - 16:35:26 EST

Hi Stephen,

I have a tree I'd like to see show up in linux-next:

git://git.xilinx.com/linux-2.6-xlnx.git arm-next

After v2.6.39-rc1 is released, it will contain Xilinx ARM work intended
for the 2.6.40 merge window. Everything in there has been posted,
reviewed, fixed, etc...

If order makes a difference, it would be best if it's after Russell's
tree as it could have dependencies on stuff in his tree.

It is only Linus's linux-2.6 tree right now, but I wanted to get this
all staged up and ready.

Thanks,
John