Re: Slightly off-topic: looking for an expert

From: Oz Ben Eliezer
Date: Wed Mar 23 2011 - 11:41:43 EST

Hey all,

I apologize in advance for the possibly slightly off-topic message.

We are looking for someone who is an expert in Linux Kernel
development, who would be interested in helping us develop a technical
test for job candidates for companies that operate in this domain.
We are talking about a freelance project with a pressing deadline.
The test should be written in English, but we will do an in-house
review, so English as mother-tongue level is not required.

Thank you!