RE: [RFC/PATCH 5/5] uas: HACK needed for UAS host.

From: Tanya Brokhman
Date: Mon Mar 07 2011 - 11:56:29 EST

This patch is not for submission, it's a HACK and the bug should be fixed in
another way. I've uploaded it because it's needed at the moment for working
with the UAS gadget driver and the current version of UAS host. I'm working
on resolving this issue with Sarah on another email thread. Just thought
that if someone wishes to use the driver right now this patch will be useful
to him.

Best regards,
Tanya Brokhman
Consultant for Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum