[GIT PULL] Ceph fixes for 2.6.38-rc8

From: Sage Weil
Date: Sat Mar 05 2011 - 13:23:01 EST

Hi Linus,

Please pull the following Ceph fixes from

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sage/ceph-client.git for-linus

There are a couple of patches reverting the broken NULL d_parent
workaround, a couple patches disabling the "complete" flag behavior that
depended on it, and some bugfixes. Those include socket error handling
fixups due to a switch to WQ_NON_REENTRANT workqueue behavior, a fix for
short returns from get_user_pages, and a trivial fix to prevent the magic
.snap directory from appearing within snapshots.

I should have sent these sooner. Proper testing this time around got off
to a slow start due to the d_parent regression and confusion about Nick's
availability.

Thanks!
sage

Sage Weil (9):
Revert "ceph: keep reference to parent inode on ceph_dentry"
ceph: do not set I_COMPLETE
ceph: do not clear I_COMPLETE from d_release
libceph: fix handling of short returns from get_user_pages
libceph: retry after authorization failure
libceph: fix msgr backoff
libceph: fix msgr keepalive flag
libceph: fix msgr standby handling
ceph: no .snap inside of snapped namespace

fs/ceph/dir.c | 28 ++--------------
fs/ceph/inode.c | 2 +-
fs/ceph/super.h | 1 -
include/linux/ceph/messenger.h | 2 +-