[no subject]

From: Money Gram
Date: Sat Feb 26 2011 - 13:20:35 EST

My working partner in relationship with HSBC London has concluded that
our working partner has helped us to send your first instalmental
payment of US$5,000 to you as instructed by Malaysia government and will
keep sending you $5000 twice a week until the payment of (US$820,000 )
is completed within six months and here is the information

MONEY TRANSFER REFERENCE:2116-3297

SENDER'S NAME: Mike Marx
AMOUNT: US$5000

To track your funds, You are to forward the requested informations
below to our money gram agent (Mr Allan Davis)

Contact Allan Davis for the funds clearance certificate necessary for
the realise of your funds

E-mail: monegraaldavis@xxxxxxxxxxx
D/L: Tel:+601-635-44376

Please direct all enquiring to: