Re: [024/115] USB: prevent buggy hubs from crashing the USB stack

From: Alexander Holler
Date: Thu Feb 24 2011 - 04:15:44 EST

Hello,

Am 24.02.2011 09:57, schrieb Felipe Balbi:
Hi,

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 10:26:20AM -0500, Alan Stern wrote:
In both cases, it appears that the problem is caused by the fact that
the musb host-controller driver doesn't set the hcd->has_tt flag.

Felipe, you should know where it belongs. It should be easy enough to
add.

Sure Alan, it's attached to this mail. Compile tested only though.
Michael, would you care to give your tested-by ?

I can do, I'm using exactly the same patch since yesterday. ;)

Tested-by: Alexander Holler <holler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Regards,

Alexander