RE: 2.6.38-rc2: Uhhuh. NMI received for unknown reason 2d on CPU 0.

From: Underwood, Ryan
Date: Fri Feb 18 2011 - 15:44:58 EST

> Given 2.6.35, has anyone tried applying the following patch?
>
> https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/23985/
>
> It turned out to resolve an otherwise mysterious RCU CPU stall warning
> for someone running 2.6.36, IIRC.

Now I've tried 2.6.38-rc5 which already includes that patch, and the
same problems remain. It also includes the following patch that Preeti
seems to have had some success with on 2.6.35, so my problem must really
be elsewhere:
https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/1/6/131

Since a previous BIOS version is known to work I may end up having to
do some BIOS-bisecting today...