Re: WARNING: at kernel/lockdep.c:2323 trace_hardirqs_on_caller+0xb9/0x16c()

From: Daniel Lezcano
Date: Thu Feb 17 2011 - 10:01:30 EST

On 02/17/2011 01:54 PM, Tejun Heo wrote:
Hello,

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 01:09:32PM +0100, Daniel Lezcano wrote:
I applied these patches to linux-next and I blindly fixed some
minors conflicts. AFAICT, the problem does no longer occur and it
seems the patches fix the problem. I am not sure I resolved the
conflict correctly as I know nothing about this subsystem. Shall I
resend these patches for inclusion and you check they are correct ?
The posted patches are on top of the mainline and the conflicts
against linux-next should be minor. I'm waiting for Jens to pick up
the patches.

Great ! Thanks Tejun.

-- Daniel