Re: [patch 01/10] m68knommu: 5772: Replace private irq flow handler

From: Greg Ungerer
Date: Mon Feb 07 2011 - 23:50:16 EST

Hi Thomas,

On 07/02/11 09:39, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
That's a conversion to the new irq_chips and a cleanup to irq_desc
accessor functions. Finally it sets GENERIC_HARDIRQS_NO_DEPRECATED.

Warning: untested.

I am fine with all of these, so:

Acked-by: Greg Ungerer <gerg@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I compile tested to cover all changes, only fix was to patch 7
(as noted in reply to that patch). I can't run test to cover
all changes right at the moment, but on the one board I can try
it ran with no problems.

Regards
Greg