Service alert. . .

From: Admin Service
Date: Mon Jan 31 2011 - 20:22:16 EST

"Dear webmail user"

"This message is from webmail messaging center to all webmail
email account owners. On Friday,February 1st, 2011,
all Mailhub systems will undergo regularly scheduled maintenance.

Access to your e-mail via the mail client will be unavailable for some time
during this maintenance window. We are currently upgrading our data base
and e-mail account center see homepage. We are deleting all unsuncribed email
accounts to create more space for new accounts.

To complete and keep your webmail account, you must reply to this email
immediately and enter your username here (-------------------) and password
here
(--------) Failure to do this will immediately render your email address here
(===================== deactivated from our database.

You can also confirm your email address by logging into your account:.

Thank you for using webmail"