Kernel wiki for Linux networking

From: Luis R. Rodriguez
Date: Mon Jan 31 2011 - 18:29:52 EST

https://wiki.kernel.org/

We lack a general networking wiki. Can we get a subdomain to start
one? The Documentation/ directory serves its purpose but wikis can
allow for easier updates and allow for more content to be added and
categorized. We have some pages with some content already like:

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/networking/
http://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/networking/bridge

This is obviously outdated:

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/networking/802.11

And should just point to wireless.kernel.org, but I don't get the
sense that the LF networking site is a home body for any doc updates.

I have found the 802.11 wiki to write proposals [1], summarize
standards [2], and even provide a home body for userspace [3]. I think
something like this can benefit networking in general. Thoughts?

[1] http://wireless.kernel.org/en/developers/DFS
[2] http://wireless.kernel.org/en/developers/Documentation/ieee80211/802.11n
[3] http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Documentation

Luis