Request for foreign partner/Call me

From: Tim Tookey
Date: Mon Jan 31 2011 - 14:02:22 EST

Greetings From Me,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however,it is just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession from London and currently holding the post of Finance Director unit of Lloyd s Banking Group Pl c.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds £30,000,000 of our bank deceased customer late Mr.Donald Osbourne who died along with his family on a ghastly motor accident.

Hence i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 50/40 while 10% will be mapped out for expenses that may occur on the process (note very well).If you agree to my business proposal.

further details on how this transfer is going to be done, will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your positive response.

You can send your response through this mail:ttook199@xxxxxxxxx or reach me directly on this number +44 701 11 64380

Yours respectfully,

Mr.Tim Tookey.