Re: [ANNOUNCE] undertaker 1.0

From: Christian Dietrich
Date: Mon Jan 31 2011 - 08:30:43 EST

Thomas Gleixner <tglx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> The one in manage.c is not:
>
> 921 #ifdef CONFIG_IRQ_RELEASE_METHOD
>
> CONFIG_IRQ_RELEASE_METHOD is set by arch/um. Ditto for include/linux/irq.h

This problem was the result of an implementation bug. We didn't create a
feature model for um. This is now fixed in our master branch and will be
in the next minor release.

> It'd be nice if the web interface would have a knob to jump to the
> next red section. Scrolling through is annoying.

I generated a new code browser for -rc2[1]. There you can press 'n' to jump
to the next defect. I've only tested the javascript code with chromium,
but it should work anywhere else too.

[1] http://www4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/Research/VAMOS/linux-trees/v2.6.38-rc2/
--
(Î x . x x) (Î x . x x) -- See how beautiful the lambda is
No documentation is better than bad documentation