Re: Something is wrong in your source, David

From: Piotr Hosowicz
Date: Tue Jan 25 2011 - 17:16:46 EST

From: Piotr Hosowicz<piotr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 22:36:55 +0100

Hello David, hello all,

David, when I apply your source from GIT to Linus source I get this in
final part of the build process:

Please always CC: the appropriate developer list for the subsystem
where you see the problem, and also make an effort to also contact the
developer who might be responsible for the sources in question.

I've done this for you.

Aha, OK. Sorry for the inconvenience. I attach the config which
successfuly gets build.

Aha, now it built OK, I disabled CAN driver.

Regards,

Piotr Hosowicz

--
Fąfarowie wracają pieszo do domu z opery.
W pewnej chwili żona mówi do męża: