Re: linux-next: manual merge of the usb tree with the omap tree

From: Gadiyar, Anand
Date: Fri Jan 07 2011 - 13:54:50 EST

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 8:50 PM, Anand Gadiyar <gadiyar@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Update: I disabled CONFIG_OMAP_RESET_CLOCKS and the PHY and other
> connected devices enumerate just fine. Could you try this out on
> your board as well?
>
> I'll look deeper and see if there are some required clocks that are
> accidentally getting turned off.

A final update from today: It appears that disabling auxclk3_ck causes
EHCI to fail. I'm not sure what this clock feeds, and will need to look it
up. Keeping this clock alive is sufficient to get the hub to enumerate.

I would've looked it up, but got booted out by a fire alarm drill. I'll
take a look tomorrow and cook up a fix.

- Anand