Re: 2.6.37 vlans on bnx2 not functional, panic with tcpdump

From: Iain Paton
Date: Fri Jan 07 2011 - 13:02:25 EST

Michael Chan wrote:

The kernel has undergone major VLAN changes at this time, so there may
be a problem depending on what stripping mode we're in. The tg3 driver
is having some similar problems that haven't been completely resolved
yet.

It seems to be related to generic vlan changes, I've duplicated it on an Intel 82547L nic in a completely different system connected to a different switch.

So you can consider any bnx2 cause for this closed. I'll get back to the list if I can come up with any more useful info.

Thanks for your help,
Iain