BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE PROMOTION

From: BARCLAYS PROMOTION
Date: Wed Jan 05 2011 - 19:55:52 EST

Attention Winner,

We are please to announce you as one of the 3 lucky winners in the
Barclays premier league
National Promo draw held on 11th of December 2010.You have therefore been
approved for a total pay out of (three hundred and sixty thousand) your
e-mail address
emerged as one of three winners in the category \I"D\" with the following
winning information:

Confirm Your Winning No: 06 09 31 33 40 45, Bonus No: 41 and draw no. 1563.
Ref No: IMP/73253CA/2010
Batch No: 642376/CA/2010

Please note; you are hereby advice to reply to this email and send the
assign
Fiduciary Agent, details below for processing of your claims.

Mr Bishop Garry moore.

1. Full Names:
2. Address:
3. Marital Status: