Re: linux-next: manual merge of the trivial tree with the net tree

From: Justin P. Mattock
Date: Wed Jan 05 2011 - 10:23:06 EST

On 01/05/2011 06:51 AM, Jiri Kosina wrote:
On Tue, 4 Jan 2011, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

Today's linux-next merge of the trivial tree got a conflict in
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-core.c between commit
81baf6ec9c190ae128748cf2a026bff5cb811b70 ("iwlwifi: Legacy isr only used
by legacy devices") from the net tree and commit
62e45c14fb9a978dca6c7a5dc8372cc8ea2f42c8 ("wireless: comment typo fix
diable -> disable") from the trivial tree.

The former moves the code modified by the latter to
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-legacy.c. I didn't bother refixing the
typo there.

I will definitely be merging to Linus trivial queue later than davem will,
so I'll be resolving this. Thanks,

yeah, I saw this, but was not sure how to reply due to not really knowing what happened(looking at the patch these are just in comments,
as opposed to the other patch(7) that actually changes code. keep in mind im not sure if it was moved forward due to me having to send out another version due to changes(haven't gotten around due to external things that need to be taken care of))..

Justin P. Mattock