[GIT PULL] ext4 update for 2.6.37-rc6

From: Theodore Ts'o
Date: Wed Dec 15 2010 - 11:32:50 EST

Hi Linus,

Please pull from:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git for_linus

To get some regression fixes for ext4. They're both hard to hit, and
unfortunately I'm going to have to back out the multi-page submission
feature for 2.6.37 (disabled by default; can be re-enable with a mount
option) until I can figure what's going on with an edge case which Jon
Nelson reported.

- Ted

Aaro Koskinen (1):
ext4: fix typo which broke '..' detection in ext4_find_entry()

Theodore Ts'o (1):
ext4: Turn off multiple page-io submission by default

fs/ext4/ext4.h | 1 +
fs/ext4/inode.c | 5 ++++-
fs/ext4/namei.c | 2 +-
fs/ext4/super.c | 14 ++++++++++++--