Re: kernel BUG at mm/truncate.c:475!

From: Michael Leun
Date: Sat Dec 11 2010 - 15:12:19 EST

Miklos Szeredi schrieb:
> On Mon, 6 Dec 2010, Michael Leun wrote:
>> At the moment I'm trying to create an easy to reproduce scenario.

To be honest that somewhat sliddered down on my todo-list due to not
much time and kernel_cache worked around that...

> I've managed to reproduce the BUG.

...so I'm very happy you found a way to reproduce yourself.

[...]

> Attached patch attempts to do this without adding more fields to
> struct address_space. It fixes the bug in my testing.

I'll add this patch on my work machine monday morning (happened for me
only on that quadcore, I realize now...) and turn off kernel_cache
again, of course, and let you know what happens.

Thanks.