RE: [5/7,v8] NUMA Hotplug Emulator: Support cpu probe/release inx86_64

From: Zheng, Shaohui
Date: Thu Dec 09 2010 - 20:35:33 EST

Both Tejun's and my patches are under review process, the hotplug emulator patchset is much earlier than Tejun's patch. Currently, I did not know how to handle this situation.

It seems that I have 3 options:
1) continue to send this patchset based on current upstream kernel
2) continue to send this patchset based on upstream kernel + Tejun's patch
3) Postpone the patchset until Tejun's patches are accepted.

Can someone provide some suggestions? Thanks so much.

Thanks & Regards,
Shaohui