MEMSTICK: Add my 2 drivers

From: Maxim Levitsky
Date: Wed Dec 08 2010 - 21:43:26 EST

Hi,

This is standalone version of two drivers that I wrote for memstick
subsystem.

Due to attitude of Alex, I decided to avoid contributing to memstick
subsystem anymore unless I run into another unsupported chip, or
something like that, or any bugs in my code will be found.
Of course I will do my best to fix such bugs as fast as possible.
And I really care to have as little as possible bugs in my code.

Anderew Morton, older version of these drivers were in your tree for 2
cycles now, could you please set them for 2.6.38 inclusion?

Since I don't touch (and don't want anymore to) any code written by
Alex, and I even added workarounds for bugs in his jmicron driver to the
generic ms_block.c code (it tested and works on my both card readers),
maybe even add these to 2.6.37?

And as a last comment about flamewar with Alex, which I don't want to
repeat, I think he ought to add himself as a maintainer of memstick code
he wrote, because it seems absurd that he refuses my contributions and
yet nether maintains it (code has few bugs that are result of bitrot, I
even have a merged commit for biggest one) nor he even appears in
MAINTAINERS for mspro_blk.c and memstick.c.

Sorry for my attitude, but its frustrating to see a month's work aimed
to make the code readable to be lost.

Best regards,
Maxim Levitsky