Re Your Urgent Response

From: Tetsuya Koike
Date: Tue Dec 07 2010 - 13:31:20 EST

Mr. Tetsuya Koike
Chiba Bank Ltd
3rd Floor, Atlas House 1 King Street,
London EC2V 8AU,
U.K.

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Tetsuya Koike the Manager, Branch Support Division of Chiba Bank Ltd of 3rd Floor, Atlas House 1 King Street, London EC2V 8AU, U.K.

I have a very confidential business proposition with you; I will need you to execute a project on behalf of my late client which amount to GBP£25 MILLION POUNDS in my bank. Please, indicate your interest to enable me furnish you with full detail of this transaction.

Your urgent response will highly Appreciated and Provide Me with the following;
1. Full Name
2. Your Telephone Number and Fax Number
3. Your Contact Address.

Regards