[patch 0/4] x86, intr-remapping patches for addressing kexec/kdump issues

From: Suresh Siddha
Date: Wed Dec 01 2010 - 01:56:06 EST

Following patches address/workaround the issues we have identified
with the interrupt-remapping code flow while debugging hangs/spurious NMI's
we have seen with different OEM platforms during kexec/kdump in the
presence of interrupt-remapping (and x2apic in some cases).

All the patches are small and self-contained and are marked stable
as it makes kexec/kdump functional on these platforms. While some of these
patches touch pci files and self-contained, I would appreciate if all
these patches get routed to Linus tree (for v2.6.37) through -tip tree.

thanks,
suresh