Re: rtl8180 freeze some i386 systems

From: Dan Carpenter
Date: Tue Nov 23 2010 - 07:25:48 EST

I added linux-wireless to the CC list.

If you're on the terminal is anything printed to the screen when the
system hangs? echo 7 7 7 7 > /proc/sys/kernel/printk first to get more
messages.

If you create a bugzilla entry then you can take a digital photo of
the messages and attach it to your bug report. (Although bugzilla is
crapping out today so you probably can't do that actually).

regards,
dan carpenter